CA Varun Jakkinapalli
CA Foundation - Micro Economics, Intermediate - Taxation, Final - Direct & Indirect Taxes
A practicing Chartered Accountant (Partner at M/s Kumar & Giri).
- Completed schooling from CHIREC & graduation from BADRUKA
- All India 2nd Rank in the National Math Olympiad
- All India 20th rank - CA CPT
- He heads the DIrect & Indirect Tax Division of M/s Kumar & Giri
- He has contributed various papers on Taxes & headed numerous seminars on taxation
- He was honored by the LIONS CLUB recently.
- Faculty at ICAI
CA Santosh Mehra
CA Foundation - Accounts, CA Intermediate - Advanced Accounts, Final - Financial Reporting
A practicing Chartered Accountant (Partner at M/s Mehra & Jain).
- Diploma in IFRS
- He is a dedicated teacher and a great motivator.
- He has worked for Akasam & associates as an intern, where he gained vast experience in the corporate world.
- He has guided more than 1000 students to confidently appear and face the CA examination.
- All India 25th Rank - CA CPT
- He has guided corporates in implementation of new Indian GAAP & Acc Stds
- Completed graduation from Nagarjuna University
CA Harish Krishnan
CA Foundation - Macro Economics, Intermediate - Auditing & ITSM, Final - Advanced Auditing & ISCA
A practicing Chartered Accountant (Proprietor at M/s Harish Krishnan & Associates).
- He is also a Cost Accountant & holds an Advance Diploma in Management Accounting (CIMA - London)
- He has worked with several Multinational clients on IT related projects and has developed a passion for IT.
- He believes in providing Conceptual Clarity to the students which makes the subject scoring.
- All India 29th Rank in CA-CPT.
- All India 11th Rank in ICWA- Inter.
- All India 69th Rank in ICWA- Final.
- Completed Graduation from Osmania University.
- Scored 79 marks in CA Final ISCA (Information System Control & Audit) Paper
CA Foundation - Business Laws and Business Correspondance and Reporting
CA Intermediate - Corporate & Other Laws
Member of Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI)
- Faculty at ICMAI Chapter
- Dedicated Faculty with ever evolving techniques of teaching
- Ensures that the student understands the intention of legislature
- His practical examples enables understand the impact of different laws at both a Macro and Micro Level
- Has fantastic communication skills and has also been teaching CS students
CA Intermediate - Costing & Financial Management
Member of The Institute of Cost Accountants of India (ICMAI)
- Uses lot of practical examples in her teaching.
- She undertakes regular tests for students and personally evaluates their performance which is very effective.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Her creative teaching skill helps students to develop the subject conceptually and makes complex chapters easy.
- She is an All India Ranker in CMA Final
CA FOUNDATION - Business Mathematics & Logical Reasoning & Statistics
MBA from Indian Institute of Foreign Trade, Delhi
- 99% in CAT
- Ocean of Knowledge, capable of making a student change mindset towards Mathematics.
- Very Interactive in class & promotes problem solving through competitive spirit
- He has teaching Experience of over 4 Years
- Preferred Faculty by students appearing for competitive Exams
CA FOUNDATION - Economics, CA Intermediate - Economics of Finance
- She has completed Graduation from Kaktiya University
- She holds Investment Banking and NCFM - Advanced Financial Market Certificates
- All India Rank 10th in CA - CPT
- State 2nd in Intermediate Board
- Winner of Inter College Quiz Competition
- She Influences students with her practical examples and encourages the class for an enthusiastic discussion.